Looking for hands-on professional health and safety consultancy?
Some health and safety consultants just provide you with relevant documentation. How well do they actually understand what your business does and the risks you face on a day to day basis?
Prime Safety’s dedicated, hands-on consultants will visit your workplace as part of our Business Safe service. They will consult with you on the areas of your business that give you the greatest worries and offer sensible solutions based on industry knowledge.
Any business with five or more employees in the UK is legally required to have:
- A record of a health and safety policy
- A risk assessment document that covers all significant workplace hazards
- Access to professional health and safety advice, either internally or through an external consultant
- A health and safety manual that details the planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of all health and safety arrangements in the workplace
- Sufficient training for all members of staff
There are numerous penalties for failing to comply with the law, including:
- Unlimited fines
- Prison sentences
- Director disqualifications
- A damaged reputation
How can Prime Safety help you?
We understand how to keep your business compliant. Working with you, solving your problems and keeping you up to date with current legislation.
Our professional consultancy solutions are designed to help clients comply with health and safety legislation. Our services can be tailored to suit your individual needs, as and when you need it. This flexible approach offers small companies a cost-effective way to receive professional advice.
Our friendly, helpful approach provides a responsive, bespoke and supportive service created around your needs. Experts in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, motor trade, retail, education and offices to name a few.
Health and Safety Training